I loved this idea Madison had to have all of her bridesmaids make their own bouquets and host a DIY Bridesmaid Bouquet Party! . This made for unique, beautiful bouquets and not to mention a fun, creative activity, while everyone was getting ready for the big day.
As long as there is a little bit of instruction such as:
- Choose “___” of peonies and “___” white flowers… etc.
- Tie them up using _______.
- Your bouquet should end up being ____ big
- Find your name tag to put on your bouquet.
- Place the bouquet in a vase, and you are all finished!
This party was created by Madison’s Florist ‘CLOVER AND STEM’ in Las Vegas, Nevada.
All of the flowers were arranged in tins for the bridesmaids to design their own bouquet.
As Madison was getting ready for the big day, it gave her bridesmaids an activity to enjoy each other’s company, eat some breakfast and be creative. (And save a little money in the process, which is always a good thing. :)
Give it a try and host your own DIY Bridesmaid Bouquet Party!